A small town mountain town in Riverside, California nestled in the San Jacinto Mountains. Set among tall pines, sweet smelling cedar & Legendary Rocks is a popular resort destination for many reasons:
- Camping, Fishing, Swimming & Enjoying visits to Lake Fulmore & Lake Hemet.
- The Arts
- Day Hiking
- Rock Climbing
- Wine Tasting (Idyllwild Annual Wine Walk)
- Live Music (Live Music, Summer Concerts, Jazz In The Pines)
Nestled in the magnificent San Bernardino National Forest surrounded by pine, cedar, and dogwood trees, with an altitude of 5100ft. Lake Arrowhead is known as "THE BEST KEPT SECRET" on the West Coast. A stunningly beautiful, cozy and quaint mountain resort town featuring countless outdoor recreational activities
- Hiking, Backpaking, Camping, Bickycling, Fisihing
- Lake Tours
- Summer Activities (Hang Gliding/Paradliding, Music Concerts, Swimming, Helicopter Tours)
- Winter Activites (Skiing/Snowboarding,Visiting Santa, Curling up with a family and friends around a roaring fire)
Nestled up in the San Bernardino Mountain less than 75 miles from busy Los Angeles. This four-season resort has activities for the whole family.
- Dragon Boat Races
- Waterpark (Floating water play structures and winding water-slides)
- Inspiring guided meditation
- Gather with other women in this special way at this special place.