WHY NOT RENT YOUR HOME WITH NEW SPIRIT!
Click Here for more Information
In This Tough Economy Wouldn't It Be Nice To Earn Some Extra Cash On Your Home?
If You Are Interested Please Click On The Link Above For More Information!!
- Cancellations must be made 30 days before the first date of the reservation in order to avoid a two night rate charge (45 days for holidays). Cancellation before 30 or 45 days will be charged a $100 cancellation fee. No refund will be given for early departures. No refund if you are asked to leave early. No refund during major holidays (July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s, and the entire months of November and December). No refund within 5 days prior to arrival.
- An extended stay of 7 days or more will only be refunded 50% of reservation cost. With a 15 day stay or more no refund will be given.
- Internet access: Codes are located in the three ring welcome binder in the home (for our vacation homes offering this service).
- PLEASE BE ADVISED: DUE TO SECURITY PURPOSES THE OUTDOOR PREMISES OF OUR HOMES ARE PATROLLED AND MONITORED VIA WEBCAM 24 HOURS.
- LOST, STOLEN OR ABANDONED ARTICLES. Owner and/or Management Company shall have not be held responsible for lost, stolen or abandoned items. Guest will pay for shipping for any items returned at Guest's request. Guest is responsible for the property during occupancy and must lock the properties windows and doors securely at all times when not on the premises, and must exercise care in securing all personal property.
- If you are staying in one of our vacation homes that offer a hot tub/cedar tub/Jacuzzi, please be sure to abide by the following rules: Please do not make any adjustments to settings. (If you make adjustments to the settings, please return to original setting of 95 degrees and cover the spa when not in use). No person(s) under the age of 18 are permitted in hot tub or cedar tub without the supervision of an adult 18 years of age or older. No alcoholic beverages are allowed in hot tub/cedar tub. If alcohol is consumed while in hot tub/cedar tub, we are not responsible for any injuries. You and your guests release homeowner/New Spirit Vacation Homes of any liability during your stay. No glass containers of any type in hot tub/cedar tub. Please turn off jets in hot tub and replace cover(s). The cedar tub is a cold tub. It does not heat. Please do not touch the dial settings. If the jets are left on, any damages that are caused or settings that are left on, we reserve the right to charge an additional fee of up to $150. If you are staying in one of our homes with a pool, please do not attempt to adjust pool pump or any of the equipment. If you have any questions, please call property management.
- Some of our vacation homes have a pool/Jacuzzi/hot tub/landscape/trash service. Please do not interrupt scheduled maintenance. If you have a question, please call property management. We can provide a schedule for the services.
- Our Mountain Homes offer beautiful terrain and landscape such as rocks and trees. For your safety, please do not allow small children to climb the rocks or trees. For our adventurous adults, this also applies to you. Please do not attempt to rock climb on the property.
- Pets: We do allow pets (dogs or cats- 2 maximum if home is pet friendly). There is a $25-$35 pet fee per pet, per day depending on home, with a $250.00 maximum. Pets are not to be left unattended in the home at any time. If your pet is a barker and we get complaints about the barking, we reserve the right to ask you to leave without a refund. Please do not allow pet on bed or furniture. If your pet loves to cuddle up on the furniture or bed, please ask us for old sheets to cover the furniture and bed. Please be sure to pick up after your pet and dispose of droppings in a tied plastic bag. Please ask the staff where the pet towels are located in your vacation rental. Please do not use the guest towels. Please be advised that any damages caused by your pet will result in additional charges. These charges are determined by the homeowner.
- Check in time is after 3:00 PM. During high occupancy periods, the 3:00 PM check-in time cannot be guaranteed, however, the New Spirit Staff will make every effort to ensure a timely accommodation. Check out time is 11:00 AM, and in some cases, a late check-out can be negotiated (fees may apply) with prior management approval. Please note that during the Winter Holiday Season, (includes but not limited to Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Weeks), check-in time is after 4:00 PM, and check-out is 11:00 AM. Guest cooperation in adhering to check-in/check-out time procedures during the Holiday Season is greatly appreciated and most helpful to our staff as well as your fellow vacationers in ensuring seamless check-ins for all New Spirit guests.
- No maid service is provided during your stay, unless you are staying 14 days or more. During those 14 days it will be cleaned once, with an additional fee of $125 - $200. (This fee will vary depending on the vacation home). If you are staying 30 days it will be cleaned twice within the 30 days with an additional fee of $250 - $400 to your bill. If you wish to have the home cleaned during your stay we can make arrangements with housekeeping (additional fees apply).
- We recommend that you keep the windows closed and drapes drawn during the day to keep the house cooler during summer months. Prior to check-out please be sure to close and lock all windows. During the summer months thunderstorms are frequent in the mountain home areas. It is very important that the windows are closed before departure. Please turn off all lights and ceiling fans. During the winter months, it is advised that you keep windows closed and drapes drawn to keep cold out and enclose heat. During winter season, please lower the thermostat to 55 degrees before your departure. (We reserve the right to charge additional fees for any of the above policies that are not followed).
- No smoking or drugs: Smoking is permitted outdoors only. Any evidence of smoking in the house will constitute a $250.00 charge in addition to any cost to repair damage the smoke has caused. Please be sure to remove any of the cigarette buds from patio or deck and deposit in trash container. If cigarette buds are found we may reserve the right to charge up to $100 for clean up, plus cigarettes can start fires. Renter acknowledges that we, New Spirit Vacation Homes/Homeowners, are not responsible for any items lost or left at rental. Renter is responsible for the return of the key. If the key is lost, the renter will be responsible for the charges to have a new key made or re key of home.
- All rates subject up to 12% County Transient Occupancy Tax.
- Rates subject to change without notice. Current rates are valid until December 31, 2016. A 3 night minimum is required during 3 day weekend holidays. A 4 night minimum is required for (July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas week, and NYE). This may vary dependent upon the homeowner.
- Your stay will be charged in full at the time you make your reservation. Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Personal Checks are welcome. ($45 service charge for returned checks).
- Damage to the vacation home: Renter understands that it is your responsibility to review the home upon entry and notify the management of any pre-existing damages to the property; you further understand that you accept responsibility for any issues found on inspection after your departure that were not reported.
- Some of our homes may offer Pay-Per-View or OnDemand movies/events. If you decide to order, the full fee will be charged to your credit card and an additional 10 % handling fee.
- Electronics- TV, stereo, DVD, CD, iMac, iPod docking station, printer and speakers: If you are having issues operating, please to do not attempt to correct it yourself. Call us and we will be happy to assist you. You will be billed for any damages caused to any and all equipment.
- Item malfunction is out of our control and there will be no refunds or discounts. Management will do its best to ensure that items are functioning properly. If management is notified of a malfunction, we will do our best to fix the item in a realistic and timely manner.
- EXTRAS (APPLIANCES): Television, DVD player, Washer, Dryer, Internet, Jacuzzi, etc..., herein called "extras", are supplied at no extra charge as a convenience for tenant use. In the event of a malfunction or breakdown of "extras", Owner or Owner's Representative will have the "extra" repaired as quickly as practical. Tenant agrees that there will be no refund for malfunction or breakdown of "extras". In the event of malfunction of any other appliance of feature, Tenant must notify Owner or Owner's Representative so repair of malfunction can be made. We will expedite repair, but no refund of rent will be made. Don't re-wire, unplug, change settings, re-program or reset/modify any of the "Extras/Appliances". Do not attempt to connect any video games, computers, or other electronic equipment to the TV's, networking equipment or any other Appliance.
- Damages or broken items in home such as coffee maker or broken drinking glasses/dishes, electronics and furniture (i.e. broken bed frame; damaged television; broken DVD or any damages to the home), will be billed immediately to the credit card on file, or we will invoice you for any accidental damages and you will be notified of the charges that have been applied, which can be up to $500.
- Housekeeping and Trash Removal: Please enjoy your stay in this beautiful home and treat it as your own. Please note that the linen/prep fee constitutes a basic routine service. For service and supplies beyond routine New Spirit Vacation Homes reserves the right to charge additional cleaning fees if the home is not left in a presentable condition. It is the guests responsibility to remove the trash from the home (including property grounds) and place in the cans provided which are located in the garage , parking or deck areas of the property. Failure to comply will trash removal instructions will result in a $60-$150 charge to the credit card on file. In addition dirty dishes need to be placed in dishwasher and cycle run and sinks should be clear of any dirty pans. All used washcloths and towels need to be gathered in the laundry room or central area for housekeeping. Please keep all linens on beds as the housekeeper will strip the beds.
- Lake Arrowhead & Lake Gregory Property Specific Instructions – Full property trash removal needs to be taken to Rim of the World High School at 27400 California 18, Lake Arrowhead, CA 92391 on Saturday and Sunday and there is no charge. For Mon thru Fri trash removal you can take to Heaps Peak Transfer Station, hours Mon/Sat 8 a.m to 4:30 p.m., 29898 St Hwy 18, Running Springs, CA 92382. Failure to comply will result in a $60-$150 charge to the credit card on file. Or you may choose to leave $40.00 Cash Only at the property with a note for housekeeper to take the trash. Please notify us within 48 hours of your departure.
- Our Lake Arrowhead homes come with a Lake Rights/Beach Pass. If this pass is lost or stolen, it is a charge of $200 to replace and will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Access to properties cannot be guaranteed because of significant weather events, such as snow or ice. (This applies to our vacation homes in the mountain areas). No refunds will be given due to weather conditions. We highly recommend bringing snow chains and/or a 4x4 vehicle. We can assist you with transportation or with snow plowing at your own cost.
- We ask that you respect our neighbors by turning off outside lights by 10pm. This is a Mountain Town Ordinance and a fee could be associated. Star gazing is an amazing experience. Let us all enjoy this in its natural beauty!!!
- Maximum occupancy is what we have agreed upon at your point of reservation. If you exceed the limit an additional flat fee of $250 will be added to your bill and charged immediately to the credit card on file. This charge is for 1-3 days stays. If you are staying longer increments of $50 will be added per night.
- You acknowledge that rental agreement for said property is contracted between yourself/your guests and New Spirit Vacation Homes. Any future rental agreements you make for booking at this property will be limited to New Spirit Vacation Homes exclusively. We reserve the right to refuse renting to anyone. This is at the discretion of New Spirit Vacation Homes/Homeowners. Please be advised that from time to time we may have to move your reservation to another home due to owner maintenance/repairs/upgrades. We will do our very best to find a comparable home or give full refund of your reservation.
- Because some of our Mountain and Temecula area homes are on a septic system, we ask that you do not put anything down the sink (roughage, carrot peels, and or potato skins, etc…). This also applies to the toilet (overage of toilet paper, no feminine products and things of this nature). If a service call is required for any of these reasons, we will be forced to charge you for the call and work done, in addition to any damaged caused by the incident.
- You and your guests hereby release New Spirit Vacation Homes/employees/homeowners of any liability and to indemnify and hold harmless. This release is for any and all liability for personal injuries (including death) and property losses or damage occasioned by, or in connection with any activity or accommodations for this rental.
- AFTER HOURS please call 909-910-5005 for assistance.